- 84: UNPRINTABLEwith J R Carpenter and Benjamin Laird (submit away!) 83: MATHEMATICSwith Fiona Hile (submit away!) 82: LANDwith James Stuart and Jane Gibian(coming soon!) 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith Vladimir Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith Judith Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith Keri Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with Dan Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with Fiona Wright and Omar Sakr 53.0: THE END with Pam Brown 52.0: TOIL with Carol Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with Luke Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with Bonny Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with John Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with Matthew Hall and Sophie Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with Tracy Ryan 48.1: CANADA with Kent MacCarter and Shane Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with Corey Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with Louis Armand and Helen Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with Michael Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with Felicity Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with Jan Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with Derek Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with Kent MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with Ann Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with Gig Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with Duncan Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with Josephine Rowe and Michael Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with Kent MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with Libby Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with Sarah Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with Sam Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with Astrid Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with Sean Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with Alan Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with Jill Jones
- Kate Middleton Reviews Bella Li
- Review Short: Arjun von Caemmerer’s Vice Versa: New and Selected Poems
- Review Short: Homer Rieth’s The Garden of Earth
- Tell Me Like You Mean It: New Poems from Young and Emerging Writers
- my mother told this story of the white girl in the library
- My Kitchen Counter Said
- Wangal Morning
- Blue Carbon, Intertidal
- seepage swan lake
- Tax Return
- The Feet that Don’t Stop Will Come to Know Shame
- The Spanish Revelation
- ante meridiem
- I’d Like to Take a Minute of Your Time to Discuss Short Cuts
- Workplace Injury Compensation Form
- nine minutes two seconds
- Cut and dried if only.
- American forests are moving west and nobody knows why
- New Town
- Sad Witch Psalms
- The Brandis Diaries
- Gabriel García Ochoa Reviews Poems of Mijail Lamas, Mario Bojórques & Alí Calderón
- Review Short: Andrew Sant’s How to Proceed
The invention of transfinite set theory by the 19th Century German mathematician, Georg Cantor, hinges the romantic conception of a boundless infinite to a post-Cantorian description of an infinity of infinities.
Disturbed land. Conserved land.
Whose land? Yours, mine, the landlady’s?
We are looking for digital writing that is any combination of visual, variable, playful, political, procedural, conceptual, computational or performative.
Poetry for Cordite 80: NO THEME VI is guest-edited by Judith Beveridge. Here’s what I’m looking for: poems of fewer than 100 lines, on any theme or style. So that’s about as succinct as you can get. Judith worked Cordite …
A language gives a unique world view and no two languages have the same world view. –Ganesh Devy This special issue of Cordite Poetry Review has its roots in a project Mridula Nath Chakraborty has been working on for the …
We are pleased to announce that Cordite Publishing Inc. and The School of Languages, Literatures, Cultures and Linguistics at Monash University have entered into a major new cultural partnership. As Jaya Savige, Poetry Editor of The Australian, wrote in his …
Cordite Poetry Review has been down a few people since the departure of Corey Wakeling and Robert Wood last May, though they will be far from missing in future pages of the journal. But I am delighted to announce that Autumn Royal will step into a newfangled Interviews Editor role, one with a specific focus on new writers and artists arcing across (and back and …) the Australian and global scenes. Why have one Commissioning Editor when you can have two? To that, very enthused to announce that Rosalind McFarlane will join the fold as the first.
Poetry for Cordite 57: CONFESSION is guest-edited by Keri Glastonbury. I must confess I’ve made a mess of what should be a small success Courtney Barnett, ‘Pedestrian at Best’ Whether you’re more influenced by Delmore Schwartz’s ‘The Heavy Bear Who …
Eddy Kamuanga Ilunga | To deny value of cultural identity | 2015 | Circuit board and fabric The African continent, being home to thousands of languages and hundreds of varying cultural identities, has richly diverse forms of poetic tradition. The …
Poetry for Cordite 56: EXPLODE is guest-edited by Dan Disney. [[EXPLODE from ex– “out” + plaudere “to clap the hands”]] the spectacle Oculus Rift the α in their brickveneerdoms howzat Omid Fazal Reza Hamid Leo Lucky Country megafires Maulboyheenner form …
Image by Tim Grey Presented by Cordite Publishing Inc. and Australian Poetry, and hosted by poet Toby Fitch, this workshop at the 2016 Emerging Writers’ Festival will open your eyes to the potential of the poem on the page. By …