Ok, who’s up for a treat? Who couldn’t use a treat in these difficult times?
What, for you, counts as a treat? Where do you find joy, delight or amusement?
What subject or topic do you want to treat with the respect (or mockery) it deserves?
Who are you treating how? What gifts are you giving? What terms do you want to discuss or negotiate? Who or what would you like to heal or cure?
This is your invitation to treat Cordite readers to seriously good poems that engage with, respond to or explore the meaning(s) of ‘treat’.
This podcast sheds some insight on how Cordite Poetry Review (and Cordite Books) works.
Submission to Cordite 112: TREAT closes 11.59pm Melbourne time 4 February 2024.
- The guest editor(s) has sovereign selection choice for all poems submitted.
- Masthead editors will also contribute to the issue.
- We will only read submissions sent during our official submission periods.
- Please place up to three (3) poems in one (1) Word, RTF or PDF document (unless specifically noted otherwise for special issues), with no identifying details in the document itself.
- We are not able to offer feedback on individual poems.
- Submissions will only be accepted via Submittable …