- A. Frances Johnson Reviews Jill Jones
- Review Short: Toby Davidson’s ‘Beast Language’
- Michael Farrell Reviews MTC Cronin
- Justin Clemens Reviews Pam Brown and Ken Bolton
- Andy Jackson Reviews Kevin Brophy and Nathan Curnow
- Suspensions of the Real
- Too East Coast?
- Review Short: Lachlan Brown’s ‘Limited Cities’
- Review Short: Toby Fitch’s ‘Rawshock’
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open!
- Ratbag Editorial
- Bev Braune Reviews Kate Lilley
- A Poetics of The Naughty
- Small to Medium Enterprise
- National Anthems (2)
- Cordite Scholarly Submissions (1)
- Naomi Beth Wakan: I have just been sent two volumes from Alba Press for review. They are David Cobb’s...
- Front page alternate (2)
- Suspensions of the Real (3)
- Gina K: Thanks for the awesome article / summary / recount / poetic inspiration, Jacinta. Your equation referring to...
- Felicity Plunkett: Thanks for such an evocative summary, Jacinta. A lot to reflect on — and congratulations to...
- Kristin Hannaford: A really interesting re-cap of the symposium. Wish I was there!
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open! (1)
- Emblem: Is the phantasmagoria of north-north-west masked poetic fare suggested here rijidij; or when it comes to it...
- Pacific Solution 3 (2)
- ezo: Naru is in Nagasaki, nauru in the pacific – a symbolic reference to second world war??? Nauru has never...
- IWD: Murder, She Wrote (2)
- Sharaon Mousmini: Yes I have just got a copy of Women’s Work through Pax Press and I was also at the launch...
- Nativism and the Interlocutor (2)
- Josephine WIlson: I want to thank the writer for this fine piece. It deserves many readers.
- On Not Having Encountered Snow, Aged 43 (1)
- Justin Lowe: Brilliant mate.
- Postcards from ‘The Neon Cactus’ (2)
- Bradley Roberts: Great poem. I lived in Finland or eighteen months. Wonderful land
- Five O’Clock at the River (6)
- Martha Landman: Profound! Rich with images. Imaginative; so human.
- Cordite 41: TRANSPACIFIC is now live! - http://t.co/3fch0GO0f9 11:50:02 PM March 31, 2013
- Jacinta Le Plastrier on Women's Work and a Modern Classic: http://t.co/4pe2VzqSsg @AusWomenWriters @Women_on_IWD 07:53:24 AM March 25, 2013
- Aidan Coleman reviews Robert Gray: http://t.co/CuL5jIUyRS #poetry 07:50:31 AM March 25, 2013
- Bonny Cassidy reviews the mighty collected Rosemary Dobson: http://t.co/F0Hkn9V86C @UQPbooks #poetry 09:05:53 AM March 19, 2013
- Aaron Mannion reviews John Kinsella's 'The Jaguar's Dream'. http://t.co/P9C4Ni881K #australianpoetry, #poetry 07:53:31 AM March 12, 2013
You were climbing, when I first saw you, down into the floor of a Fitzroy pub. Whose grave was it, again? Your father’s? Our Father’s? Your own? No, your shadow’s. It was mine too. You could disappear easily into any …
The Solution to Us by Tim Metcalf Ginninderra Press, 2008 Australia is home to a number of clinician poets, including general practitioners such as Peter Goldsworthy and Shen, and mental health specialists such as Jennifer Harrison, Robyn Rowland and Doris …
Well, in the spirit of rolling thunder and taking the pressure down, here's the second installment in what's sure to become a legendary series, Cordite's Snappy Answers to Stupid Questions. This time, the head on the chopping block belongs to …
after Geoff Page I like my x. Especially the equal lines that pass through her centre. They give her balance, the sense that no matter what life may throw she'll stand, with her legs firm & grounded. She …
It's no use showing me poems about music; I'm tone deaf.There's nothing wrong with that one, just needs more brilliance. Yeah, you've written a shocker there. Great poem. And full of love. * Don't use tired images when you feel you …
A Bud by Claire Gaskin John Leonard Press, 2006 There is no firm ground in Claire Gaskin's new collection, A Bud. If you're looking for poetry that announces itself as a place to have your psychic tremors explained, your yearning …
He sits with his thumbs in knots a sparrow nestled in his stomach rolls no need now for further talk of flight or the lack therof, no need for further, distance or any departure time, long distance call or marker. …
Dear Dad Check this link … http://toldyouIdgetbackatyoupsychoanalyticallyformum.com Love Siggy >Notice – This memory contains paranoia and counter-transference insights >intended only for the intrusive use of the anaclitic named above. If you >are not the intended regression of this …
Joel Deane has won two national awards for his poetry and fiction. His novel, Another, won the IP Picks award for best unpublished Australian fiction manuscript in 2004 and was published in the same year. His book, Subterranean Radio Songs …
While it has its weaknesses, The Biplane Houses reminds us of Murray's strengths and the reasons for so much Australian poetry being measured against his output. The emotional and personal concerns aired in ?The Tune on Your Mind' and the strengths of this collection tell me that, despite the fact that Murray is rounding on 70, his best works may be yet to come.