- 84: UNPRINTABLEwith J R Carpenter and Benjamin Laird (submit away!) 83: MATHEMATICSwith Fiona Hile (submit away!) 82: LANDwith James Stuart and Jane Gibian(coming soon!) 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith Vladimir Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith Judith Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith Keri Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with Dan Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with Fiona Wright and Omar Sakr 53.0: THE END with Pam Brown 52.0: TOIL with Carol Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with Luke Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with Bonny Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with John Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with Matthew Hall and Sophie Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with Tracy Ryan 48.1: CANADA with Kent MacCarter and Shane Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with Corey Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with Louis Armand and Helen Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with Michael Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with Felicity Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with Jan Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with Derek Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with Kent MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with Ann Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with Gig Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with Duncan Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with Josephine Rowe and Michael Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with Kent MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with Libby Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with Sarah Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with Sam Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with Astrid Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with Sean Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with Alan Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with Jill Jones
- Kate Middleton Reviews Bella Li
- Review Short: Arjun von Caemmerer’s Vice Versa: New and Selected Poems
- Review Short: Homer Rieth’s The Garden of Earth
- Tell Me Like You Mean It: New Poems from Young and Emerging Writers
- my mother told this story of the white girl in the library
- My Kitchen Counter Said
- Wangal Morning
- Blue Carbon, Intertidal
- seepage swan lake
- Tax Return
- The Feet that Don’t Stop Will Come to Know Shame
- The Spanish Revelation
- ante meridiem
- I’d Like to Take a Minute of Your Time to Discuss Short Cuts
- Workplace Injury Compensation Form
- nine minutes two seconds
- Cut and dried if only.
- American forests are moving west and nobody knows why
- New Town
- Sad Witch Psalms
- The Brandis Diaries
- Gabriel García Ochoa Reviews Poems of Mijail Lamas, Mario Bojórques & Alí Calderón
- Review Short: Andrew Sant’s How to Proceed
Disturbed land. Conserved land.
Whose land? Yours, mine, the landlady’s?
Conjoin | Hannah Raisin and Will Heathcote | Archival pigment print | 75cm x 50cm There is No Such Thing as a Good Poem about Nothing Nicolette Stasko: Sendai Tracy Ryan: Companion Poems from the French Elzbieta Wójcik-Leese: everything in the …
at night the traffic lights change rapidly almost erratically / cars parked 90° front to kerb their noses grazing the nature strip in a mizzle of rain / it’s autumnal when your taste for news peaks in the morning / …
Your peripheries don’t rest easily, expanding to embrace the imposing strips of fallen bark that gather all the russet pigments of carmine and leaf mould with the mealy beige of new skins, uneven pieces from an impossible jigsaw circling the …
First song Familiar curves of the downhill road home, bodies swaying in unison with steep corners; the quickening of movement inside: a great fish turns and glides away, an allegro low in the torso. On the lounge room floor, a …
OFFER: 3 cans fly spray assorted videos Ashbury Pregnancy test, Hurlstone Park WANTED: Road bike (pref. working condition) Plaster for mould making TAKEN: old bamboo blinds St Peters OFFER: Assorted shells (Forest Lodge) RECEIVED: ping pong table OFFER: half set …
I sort of feel at home, but for the heat. A takeaway latte? I heard women have two thirds the super, but need it to last longer than men. The friand is the new muffin, he quipped by the chiffonier, …
Jane Gibian's first collection of poetry, The Body's Navigation, was published in 1998. In 2002 she was an Asialink Literature Resident in Hanoi, Vietnam.