- A. Frances Johnson Reviews Jill Jones
- Review Short: Toby Davidson’s ‘Beast Language’
- Michael Farrell Reviews MTC Cronin
- Justin Clemens Reviews Pam Brown and Ken Bolton
- Andy Jackson Reviews Kevin Brophy and Nathan Curnow
- Suspensions of the Real
- Too East Coast?
- Review Short: Lachlan Brown’s ‘Limited Cities’
- Review Short: Toby Fitch’s ‘Rawshock’
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open!
- Ratbag Editorial
- Bev Braune Reviews Kate Lilley
- A Poetics of The Naughty
- Small to Medium Enterprise
- National Anthems (2)
- Cordite Scholarly Submissions (1)
- Naomi Beth Wakan: I have just been sent two volumes from Alba Press for review. They are David Cobb’s...
- Front page alternate (2)
- Suspensions of the Real (3)
- Gina K: Thanks for the awesome article / summary / recount / poetic inspiration, Jacinta. Your equation referring to...
- Felicity Plunkett: Thanks for such an evocative summary, Jacinta. A lot to reflect on — and congratulations to...
- Kristin Hannaford: A really interesting re-cap of the symposium. Wish I was there!
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open! (1)
- Emblem: Is the phantasmagoria of north-north-west masked poetic fare suggested here rijidij; or when it comes to it...
- Pacific Solution 3 (2)
- ezo: Naru is in Nagasaki, nauru in the pacific – a symbolic reference to second world war??? Nauru has never...
- IWD: Murder, She Wrote (2)
- Sharaon Mousmini: Yes I have just got a copy of Women’s Work through Pax Press and I was also at the launch...
- Nativism and the Interlocutor (2)
- Josephine WIlson: I want to thank the writer for this fine piece. It deserves many readers.
- On Not Having Encountered Snow, Aged 43 (1)
- Justin Lowe: Brilliant mate.
- Postcards from ‘The Neon Cactus’ (2)
- Bradley Roberts: Great poem. I lived in Finland or eighteen months. Wonderful land
- Five O’Clock at the River (6)
- Martha Landman: Profound! Rich with images. Imaginative; so human.
- Michael Farrell on MTC Cronin: http://t.co/BQvy92uAsv #poetry #australiapoetry about 17 hours ago
- A. Frances Johnson on Jill Jones: http://t.co/WNFwTsNjT9 #poetry #australiapoetry about 17 hours ago
- Down to three weeks left to submit to Issue 43: MASQUE with Ann Vickery: http://t.co/uCdcWbhkLT about 17 hours ago
- Cordite 41: TRANSPACIFIC is now live! - http://t.co/3fch0GO0f9 11:50:02 PM March 31, 2013
- Jacinta Le Plastrier on Women's Work and a Modern Classic: http://t.co/4pe2VzqSsg @AusWomenWriters @Women_on_IWD 07:53:24 AM March 25, 2013
Reality Dreams by Ouyang Yu Picaro Press, 2008 The Kingsbury Tales by Ouyang Yu Brandl & Schlesinger, 2008 While we awaited the arrival of Ouyang Yu's The Kingsbury Tales, a small treat came in the form of Reality Dreams. It …
We’re not sure exactly what’s going on in this photo, but we like it!
I am astounded to find that ancient and medieval poetry occupies a uniquely central presence in Wuhan's contemporary identity; that, in spite of ideological and legal issues and restrictions, new cutting-edge poetry grows across China's cyberspace; and that all of this is happening in spite of a rapid, and some might say rabid, modernisation and commercialisation.