- A. Frances Johnson Reviews Jill Jones
- Review Short: Toby Davidson’s ‘Beast Language’
- Michael Farrell Reviews MTC Cronin
- Justin Clemens Reviews Pam Brown and Ken Bolton
- Andy Jackson Reviews Kevin Brophy and Nathan Curnow
- Suspensions of the Real
- Too East Coast?
- Review Short: Lachlan Brown’s ‘Limited Cities’
- Review Short: Toby Fitch’s ‘Rawshock’
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open!
- Ratbag Editorial
- Bev Braune Reviews Kate Lilley
- A Poetics of The Naughty
- Small to Medium Enterprise
- National Anthems (2)
- Cordite Scholarly Submissions (1)
- Naomi Beth Wakan: I have just been sent two volumes from Alba Press for review. They are David Cobb’s...
- Front page alternate (2)
- Suspensions of the Real (3)
- Gina K: Thanks for the awesome article / summary / recount / poetic inspiration, Jacinta. Your equation referring to...
- Felicity Plunkett: Thanks for such an evocative summary, Jacinta. A lot to reflect on — and congratulations to...
- Kristin Hannaford: A really interesting re-cap of the symposium. Wish I was there!
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open! (1)
- Emblem: Is the phantasmagoria of north-north-west masked poetic fare suggested here rijidij; or when it comes to it...
- Pacific Solution 3 (2)
- ezo: Naru is in Nagasaki, nauru in the pacific – a symbolic reference to second world war??? Nauru has never...
- IWD: Murder, She Wrote (2)
- Sharaon Mousmini: Yes I have just got a copy of Women’s Work through Pax Press and I was also at the launch...
- Nativism and the Interlocutor (2)
- Josephine WIlson: I want to thank the writer for this fine piece. It deserves many readers.
- On Not Having Encountered Snow, Aged 43 (1)
- Justin Lowe: Brilliant mate.
- Postcards from ‘The Neon Cactus’ (2)
- Bradley Roberts: Great poem. I lived in Finland or eighteen months. Wonderful land
- Five O’Clock at the River (6)
- Martha Landman: Profound! Rich with images. Imaginative; so human.
- Michael Farrell on MTC Cronin: http://t.co/BQvy92uAsv #poetry #australiapoetry about 1 day ago
- A. Frances Johnson on Jill Jones: http://t.co/WNFwTsNjT9 #poetry #australiapoetry about 1 day ago
- Down to three weeks left to submit to Issue 43: MASQUE with Ann Vickery: http://t.co/uCdcWbhkLT about 1 day ago
- Cordite 41: TRANSPACIFIC is now live! - http://t.co/3fch0GO0f9 11:50:02 PM March 31, 2013
- Jacinta Le Plastrier on Women's Work and a Modern Classic: http://t.co/4pe2VzqSsg @AusWomenWriters @Women_on_IWD 07:53:24 AM March 25, 2013
it was the key to everything if you had one copier queues questions that puzzle us like where to smoke as Wordsworth has it the river’s London’s only living presence but I shouldn’t be reading this now & scrupled her …
i. the office & library cooling system hum outside the weather feet on pedal or dash we refuel loyal listeners tolerating radio’s sight gags took the bridge coming in ii. so that here – Port Botany sky curators race for …
take your shoes off threat level orange as one locked up for his jokes then ouest over the sierra nevada brown and sparse with first snow if your fingers are blue why are zero degrees plural? the fountain sets the …
to juanita late fall if i can call it that not that the weather cares making a mess of main park know you’re not at home? at the streetcar stop wear the effects of the bloor street snowplough’s bow wave …
august earliest august the first the morning of where weeks of rain makes sunshine seem an anomaly blinds glimmer then phototropic unfurl to the wall or a torso banded in shadow milk settles it yep perfectly caffeinated thank you of …
someone's shout become
what wakes me some outside