1. BBQ: Zero separation, bed being the body.
2. Title, to Come: Music, alive, a fruit of fingers.
3. Each and Every Morning, Electronic Cleansing: Click. Click. Click. No emails coming.
4. Eight for Six, Reduction: No agitation. Peace and quiet, please.
5. Mulberry Fields Now: People mountain. People sea. Haze, too.
6. They are Here to Clean It Up Again: Man plays sex during brain surgery.
7. A Ship is Singing in the Air: Publish him when dead, for free.
8. 6-word Stories Ought to Have Titles: Thinking someone else’s thoughts: mind surfing.
9. Happiness: To be unemployed, to be Australian.
10. That Chink Poet, Possibly: In 200 years, but not now.
11. Excerpt from a Foreword to a New Book in His Ancestral Land: Australia now home;
China: a non-home.
12. Missing You: Old rain. New arrival. A heartthrob.
13. History: Terribly wrong, something went terribly right.
14. A Cosmetic Future: Sky, injected with botox. Looking better.
15. Development a Hard Reason: Everything’s bigger in a haze, China-made.
16. A Secret Shared is: Freedom: a bullet force-bought to kill.
17. Always Excuses: US-made mistakes: innocents killed en masse.
18. A PhD Proposal: History of anger: Herstory of d/anger.
19. White and Fleshy: T. Te. Tea. Tear. Teary. T/ear/y.
20. Postmodern Ways: Love you so: credit cards please!
21. Futures: Heaven: a vast balance sheet. Missing.
22. Posthumously Published: Cigarette-butts, joined with a writer butt.
23. Post-disappearance Theory: An MH370 love, still to surface.
24. Mind to Map: Theories of deconstruction, and of destruction.
25. The Limit: Beyond sky. Beyond yuniverse. Beyond beyond.
26. According to a 90-year Old: Recipe 4 longevity: Eat less than thought.
27. Rain is a Birdless Affair: Dream in company; vacated by Dreamer.
28. Time to Depart to a Parallel Planet: Poetry is nothing but rubbish, transformed.
29. Once Were Lotus Feet: Shanghigh-heels. Shanghai eels. Hanging separately. De-sexed.
30. Art as Death: Boundary-crossed, living the death, as animals.
31. ‘His aim was dark to her.’
32. ‘We speak English in this country!’
33. Not lonely wolf; lonely orchid, thought-wise.
34. Serial monogamist; serial lovist; serial thinker.
35. Victorian middle-class, Australian middle-class. Little difference.
36. ‘The only retreat was her bedroom.’
37. People do and the skies watch.
38. Warning to men: she withdraws love.
39. The sky-mirror: reflecting a human haze.
40. Men-editors in China: Sex for publication.
41. National Teachers Day for national indifference.
42. Officials? No. A poet hates it.
43. Love: how much does it weigh?
44. In the eyes of Japan: Nanjing.
45. China of fake blondes: like West.
46. A restaurant toilet, of shat food.
47. Get to the truth. Say little.
48. Books translate into 书, that’s 输.
49. Like West, like China, vice versa.
50. Magazines of bullet holes. Word bullets.
- 97: PROPAGANDASUBMIT NOW with M Breeze and S Groth 96: NO THEME IXCOMING SOON! with M Gill and J Thayil 95: EARTHwith M Takolander 94: BAYTwith Z Hashem Beck 93: PEACHwith L Van, G Mouratidis, L Toong 92: NO THEME VIIIwith C Gaskin 91: MONSTERwith N Curnow 90: AFRO AUSTRALIANwith S Umar 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith F Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith V Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith J Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith K Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with D Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with P Brown 52.0: TOIL with C Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with L Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with B Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with J Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with T Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with C Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with M Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with F Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with J Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with D Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with K MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with A Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with G Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with D Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with K MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with L Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with S Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with S Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with A Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with S Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with A Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with J Jones