Some secrets become sacred time portals, if tenses intertwine.
Access hotly contested, configurations are continually battled.
Antipodeans; hopes & dreams, reality’s raw downunder, but can
What’s in a name explain how a city called Melbourne came to be
Double triplet 255255 divisor 143 “I Love You” code installs
1785-1824 Blow Job donation sexagesimal base, 3 year’s before
First Fleet arrival in Australia, Melbourne’s presumed unthought,
Yet parallel processing programs, search-spiders use other engines.
Break-a-leg Howard’s in Washington DC to meet Dubba Bush for
ANZUS 50th-anniversay 12 September 2001, except 911 postponed.
September 1, 1951 ANZUS began, so 50tth was 11 days earlier, as
New Zealand not invited, mid-80’s nuclear “confirm-deny” warship dispute
A fallout with Car 54 where are you ECHELON connotations if sacred
132=52+122 is great presence; unseen like Nevil Shute’s On the Beach.
Magic 13 Square’s secret number 1105 as time counts down seconds
To 54 minutes before noon or midnight; mise-enbyme, play within play.
255 Greek Cross & Diagonals forms Union Jack to Melbourne,
Sacred to calendar: 365-255=110, being 111 inclusive & in leap year
Magic 6 Square’s secret entity, sum 1 thru 36 is 666, as minutes its
11 hours 6 minutes & 54 before Temple of Laughter – 12 O’clock Rock;
255th day of year is September 12, meaning 111th last day of 2001.
911 hijack was ANZUS 50th postponement codenamed Melbourne.
111th day of year’s April 21, is fourW20 Journal 2009 miscalculation
Mayan short-count 5th World End, April 21 to August 11 is 112 days,
111 in-between & 143 to September 12, is Melbourne’s secret name
Gotham City discourse, Hendra Virus bat to human transmission’s equine.
Trainer Vic Rail’s Brisbane’s Hendra suburb stable’s first diagnosed HeV
Until discovered earlier Mackay death was, recalls Griffith NSW to
Melbourne via mafia, 1960’s cannabis network by 70’s big time until
Donald Mackay killing infers heroin is Vietnam War side effect.
Griffith’s sacred name, but main street Banna Ave aligns Bannavem,
Roman home village in Britain of St Patrick’s kidnapping to Ireland.
He escaped, to return & convert to Christianity, today’s patron saint.
Magic 3 Square’s Purifying Fire 317 row codes March 17, Greek Cross
Column 915 as September 15 is 13 days in-between 9/1 ANZUS.
Griffith has malted the arrowroot, interstate rivalry created Canberra.
1912 winning town plan aftershock is Griffith as 1914 prototype.
Coverstory conceals truth. Deception conveys false information.
Architecture supplants, 255th Prime is 1613=PM: Prime Minister &
Prime Meridian, while post meridiem is Latin’s afternoon juxtaposes
Banna Ave/Bannavem difference AM ante meridiem is before midnight.
255 alphanumeric BEE, seconds expire to sacred Melbourne, cities
Attract great minds & game plans, all possibilities in details, each a
Work in progress to buzzword “ye” pronoun accesses participation.
Global village; Wellington has HIVE, old parliament anagram’s I HeV,
A pronoun to “ye”, Melbourne founded 30 August 1835 is 242nd day,
13 off 255 Union Jack a point of view, living in a city, work & leisure.
Double or quits: 510 duplicity 510510 is product of first seven primes.
One is sacred; product first 2n-primes+1 is prime etc, is “7/31/211/2311”,
2x3x5x7x11x13+1=30031=59×509, if 30zero31 sacred Maya 5 Worlds,
Sixth sense Melbourne’s “five-ten, five-eleven” isn’t dead & buried.
- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 93: PEACHSUBMIT to L Van, G Mouratidis, L Toong 92: NO THEME VIIICOMING SOON with C Gaskin 91: MONSTERwith N Curnow 90: AFRO AUSTRALIANwith S Umar 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith F Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith V Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith J Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith K Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with D Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with P Brown 52.0: TOIL with C Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with L Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with B Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with J Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with T Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with C Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with M Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with F Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with J Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with D Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with K MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with A Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with G Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with D Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with K MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with L Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with S Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with S Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with A Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with S Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with A Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with J Jones
- Introduction to Zenobia Frost’s After the Demolition
- Phillip Hall Reviews Robert Harris’s The Gang of One: Selected Poems
- Adam Ford Reviews Rae White’s Milk Teeth and Anders Villani’s Aril Wire
- Jennifer Mackenzie Reviews Elif Sezen’s A little book of unspoken history
- Introduction to Charmaine Papertalk Green’s Nganajungu Yagu
- Brigid Magner Reviews Michele Leggott’s Vanishing Points and Elizabeth Smither’s Night Horse
- Jack Kelly Reviews Liam Ferney’s Hot Take
- Submission to Cordite 93: PEACH
- Introduction to Cordite 91: MONSTER
- Poetry, Whatsoever: Blake, Blau DuPlessis, and an Expansive Definition of the Poem
- On Being Sanguine: Two Years of Panic and a Response to Terror in Christchurch
- A Deaf Rough Trade: Defending Poetry to ‘regular people’
- 12 Panels by Chris Gooch
- 5 Translated Yosuke Tanaka Poems
- A Buzz in the Retina: On Translating Luljeta Lleshanaku
- ‘That is some crafty bite’: Trisha Pender Interviews Melinda Bufton
- ‘You’re never disembodied from the action’: Dylan Frusher Interviews Judith Beveridge
- Excerpts from Neon Daze
- Chorography and Toute-eau in the Waters of Lower Murray Country
- 6 Poems from Robin M Eames
- Aussi / Or: Un Coup de dés and Mistranslation in the Antipodes
- Every other Friday
- I Still Love Without My Head
- Heath Ledger’s Joker
- Only fair