Some secrets become sacred time portals, if tenses intertwine.
Access hotly contested, configurations are continually battled.
Antipodeans; hopes & dreams, reality’s raw downunder, but can
What’s in a name explain how a city called Melbourne came to be
Double triplet 255255 divisor 143 “I Love You” code installs
1785-1824 Blow Job donation sexagesimal base, 3 year’s before
First Fleet arrival in Australia, Melbourne’s presumed unthought,
Yet parallel processing programs, search-spiders use other engines.
Break-a-leg Howard’s in Washington DC to meet Dubba Bush for
ANZUS 50th-anniversay 12 September 2001, except 911 postponed.
September 1, 1951 ANZUS began, so 50tth was 11 days earlier, as
New Zealand not invited, mid-80’s nuclear “confirm-deny” warship dispute
A fallout with Car 54 where are you ECHELON connotations if sacred
132=52+122 is great presence; unseen like Nevil Shute’s On the Beach.
Magic 13 Square’s secret number 1105 as time counts down seconds
To 54 minutes before noon or midnight; mise-enbyme, play within play.
255 Greek Cross & Diagonals forms Union Jack to Melbourne,
Sacred to calendar: 365-255=110, being 111 inclusive & in leap year
Magic 6 Square’s secret entity, sum 1 thru 36 is 666, as minutes its
11 hours 6 minutes & 54 before Temple of Laughter – 12 O’clock Rock;
255th day of year is September 12, meaning 111th last day of 2001.
911 hijack was ANZUS 50th postponement codenamed Melbourne.
111th day of year’s April 21, is fourW20 Journal 2009 miscalculation
Mayan short-count 5th World End, April 21 to August 11 is 112 days,
111 in-between & 143 to September 12, is Melbourne’s secret name
Gotham City discourse, Hendra Virus bat to human transmission’s equine.
Trainer Vic Rail’s Brisbane’s Hendra suburb stable’s first diagnosed HeV
Until discovered earlier Mackay death was, recalls Griffith NSW to
Melbourne via mafia, 1960’s cannabis network by 70’s big time until
Donald Mackay killing infers heroin is Vietnam War side effect.
Griffith’s sacred name, but main street Banna Ave aligns Bannavem,
Roman home village in Britain of St Patrick’s kidnapping to Ireland.
He escaped, to return & convert to Christianity, today’s patron saint.
Magic 3 Square’s Purifying Fire 317 row codes March 17, Greek Cross
Column 915 as September 15 is 13 days in-between 9/1 ANZUS.
Griffith has malted the arrowroot, interstate rivalry created Canberra.
1912 winning town plan aftershock is Griffith as 1914 prototype.
Coverstory conceals truth. Deception conveys false information.
Architecture supplants, 255th Prime is 1613=PM: Prime Minister &
Prime Meridian, while post meridiem is Latin’s afternoon juxtaposes
Banna Ave/Bannavem difference AM ante meridiem is before midnight.
255 alphanumeric BEE, seconds expire to sacred Melbourne, cities
Attract great minds & game plans, all possibilities in details, each a
Work in progress to buzzword “ye” pronoun accesses participation.
Global village; Wellington has HIVE, old parliament anagram’s I HeV,
A pronoun to “ye”, Melbourne founded 30 August 1835 is 242nd day,
13 off 255 Union Jack a point of view, living in a city, work & leisure.
Double or quits: 510 duplicity 510510 is product of first seven primes.
One is sacred; product first 2n-primes+1 is prime etc, is “7/31/211/2311”,
2x3x5x7x11x13+1=30031=59×509, if 30zero31 sacred Maya 5 Worlds,
Sixth sense Melbourne’s “five-ten, five-eleven” isn’t dead & buried.
- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 91: NO THEME VIIISUBMIT to C Gaskin 90: MONSTERwith N Curnow, coming soon! 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith Fiona Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith Vladimir Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith Judith Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith Keri Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with Dan Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with Pam Brown 52.0: TOIL with Carol Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with Luke Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with Bonny Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with John Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with Tracy Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with Corey Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with Michael Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with Felicity Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with Jan Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with Derek Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with Kent MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with Ann Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with Gig Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with Duncan Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with Kent MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with Libby Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with Sarah Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with Sam Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with Astrid Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with Sean Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with Alan Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with Jill Jones
- Alex Creece Reviews Marion May Campbell’s third body
- Ivy Ireland Reviews Steve Armstrong
- Magan Magan Reviews deciBels 3
- Claire Albrecht Reviews Manisha Anjali’s Sugar Kane Woman
- Review Short: Simeon Kronenberg’s Distance
- Review Short: Judith Beveridge’s Sun Music: New and Selected Poems
- Melody Paloma Reviews Keri Glastonbury
- Submission to Cordite 91: NO THEME VIII
- Judith Bishop Reviews Phillip Hall’s Fume
- Bella Li on as Associate Publisher
- Alex Creece on as Production Editor
- Review Short: Diane Fahey’s November Journal and Carmen Leigh Keates’s Meteorites
- Review Short: Vahni Capildeo’s Seas and Trees and Jennifer Harrison’s Air Variations
- To Outlive a Home: Poetics of a Crumbling Domestic
- ‘The Rally Is Calling’: Dashiell Moore Interviews Lionel Fogarty
- Jackie Ryan: Teaser to Burger Force 3
- Dispatch from the Future Fish
- Introduction to Cordite 89: DOMESTIC
- 7 Portraits by Ali Gumillya Baker
- Selections from 3 Yhonnie Scarce Series
- Kathy Acker and The Viewing Room
- To Live There: on ‘Dispatch from the Future Fish’
- The Wild Workshop: The Ghost of a Brontëan Childhood in the Life of Dorothy Hewett
- Externalising the Symptom: Radicalised Youth and The Membrane
- On Deep Breaths and Friends Forever: Im/materiality and Mis/communication in Happy Angels Revisited
- Letter to Anne Carson: Work of Remembrance and Mourning
- Translated Extracts from Chantal Danjou