the hard drive a still hum, a natural pilot light
to goad essentialism, wind bringing things out
into the rampant today of an open room. 'mojo'
skulks away misunderstood. a curtly folded media-release
flutter is your orchestra rustle. i'm lacking a train route
& just filling out the questionnaire / assured /
taking on the stakeholder persona, singing the department
store chorus above our heads: this won't be quoted correctly.
but laundry moments like they were before – the room humid
with cooking cotton, air a fractured cold out any such window.
even finding stashed cigarettes & bristling at the illogic,
how it becomes us. summer dresses in winter;
the first thing in the cupboard.
a zombie stare of near to distant past mottles my voice,
irate voice of future negotiations. i can't decide. people
studied your poster & sticky tape while you hid deaf
against lighting structure, the public sculpture,
publicly keen as waxed apples on the table.
charging $5 for audience development
(invoice me).she thought the spaces suggested only limited things (meaning you were wrong that time). et cetera & for example, the better arrangement brings forth the more user-friendly interface, the more effective transmission of data, & absence won't imply infinite optioning. there is only to be the first assumption / the binary concession of inaction. you'd better prepare for scenarios that are delimited by a false a & b. else i'll sick my dog on you.& so & so forth.
cluster bomb in the wendys.
the pink t-shirt loop.
you remember x talking about the system of
the longer tract (the apparent necessity) you
remember yourself repeating it (the uncertain
truism) & you remember y grasping it
with not too much enthusiasm. you you
you. how silly it all seems, lines from special-k
commercials in the 80's making a mockery
of your chaos-theory, the snickers wrapper
walking off to mate with a tolkien book.
the path to that lecture hall looks like touching a little puppy.
let it lick real madly & cutely at you. i can hear the
protective way things wrap you up.
- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 91: NO THEME VIIISUBMIT to C Gaskin 90: MONSTERwith N Curnow, coming soon! 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith Fiona Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith Vladimir Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith Judith Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith Keri Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with Dan Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with Pam Brown 52.0: TOIL with Carol Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with Luke Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with Bonny Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with John Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with Tracy Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with Corey Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with Michael Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with Felicity Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with Jan Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with Derek Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with Kent MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with Ann Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with Gig Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with Duncan Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with Kent MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with Libby Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with Sarah Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with Sam Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with Astrid Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with Sean Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with Alan Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with Jill Jones
- Submission to Cordite 91: NO THEME VIII
- Judith Bishop Reviews Phillip Hall’s Fume
- Bella Li on as Associate Publisher
- Alex Creece on as Production Editor
- Review Short: Diane Fahey’s November Journal and Carmen Leigh Keates’s Meteorites
- Review Short: Vahni Capildeo’s Seas and Trees and Jennifer Harrison’s Air Variations
- To Outlive a Home: Poetics of a Crumbling Domestic
- ‘The Rally Is Calling’: Dashiell Moore Interviews Lionel Fogarty
- Jackie Ryan: Teaser to Burger Force 3
- Dispatch from the Future Fish
- Introduction to Cordite 89: DOMESTIC
- 7 Portraits by Ali Gumillya Baker
- Selections from 3 Yhonnie Scarce Series
- Kathy Acker and The Viewing Room
- To Live There: on ‘Dispatch from the Future Fish’
- The Wild Workshop: The Ghost of a Brontëan Childhood in the Life of Dorothy Hewett
- Externalising the Symptom: Radicalised Youth and The Membrane
- On Deep Breaths and Friends Forever: Im/materiality and Mis/communication in Happy Angels Revisited
- Letter to Anne Carson: Work of Remembrance and Mourning
- Translated Extracts from Chantal Danjou
- Translations from Old English
- The Poets: Pejk Malinovski Self-translates
- Carnage, Crosses and Curiosity: 13 Images by Yvette Holt
- Body of Sound
- ‘Eat’ from Horse
- Stereocilia for 2 Ears of 1 Person