- Notes from New York, New York
- Review Short: Outcrop: radical Australian poetry of land
- GONDWANALAND Editorial
- Story Circle: The Transnational Story Hub and the Inspiraciones Literarias
- Proteaceae: A Chapbook Curated by Peter Minter
- Place, Palimpsest and the Present Day: Gondwana in Caroline Caddy’s Antarctica
- Destroy Kansas to Reveal Oz: from John Ashbery to Francis Webb
- Planting Roots: A Survey of Introductions to Ecopoetry and Ecocriticism
- Six Poems by Ардак НУРГАЗЫ in English, Chinese and Kazakh
- The Earth of Kashgar (translated excerpts of a long poem)
- Four Melancholic Songs by Rubén Darío
- Four Cutups from MBC
- Pussy and Politics: Five Lithograph Posters
- The Ethics of Attention in Peter Larkin’s ‘Leaves of Field’
- Timothy Yu Reviews Contemporary Asian Australian Poets
- Mortal:Drift Ekphrasis
- The Breath of Vast Time
- Three Poems by Lydia Daher
- Two Poems by Ulrike Draesner
- Notes from New York, New York (2)
- Suburban Archaeology (1)
- Omar: This is a truly outstanding poem.
- The Rainbow Bird (3)
- Annerliegh: My god that is beautiful.
- Ursonate (Kurt Schwitters fragment) (1)
- Anna Fern: This track is from the Voiceprints 09 anthology of sound poetry, a fantastic series of CD recordings...
tear into pieces the possible drench it in rainwater steep for a season size it with sand fine as breath pass the slurry over an alveolar web let the sheet dry in watercolour light — inside the egg of the …
In the thin place between the word and the thing,
Clouds Hopkins across the blue page.
o murray o murray break (bending) the forgiveness of things what you (air and water) what you (bread) the place you lie down threads of the sheet that covers as if given for our breath drinking (food in us) here …
All that is white in us in not pure nor (but driven to the breath of) snow that falls when the day turns cold. Our wanting all belonging (in this place), is even more the colon's gesture: already who bore …