On the No 96 tram from the Museum to the Catani Gardens following the rules of relaxed proceduralism
- A tram line is a song line
- How to read the signs etched on the Lake Condah possum skin cloak in the Museum?
- What do the Wurundjeri make of the gold angel with a trumpet on Princess Theatre?
- Does Bunjil sit silently on St Patrick’s spire?
- Is that Barak busking in the Bourke Street mall?
- Do clever men twitter rather than point a bone?
- In Myers there’s a big mob of kids with Santa who’s painted up for ceremony
- At the GPO, Quakers hold a silent vigil for First Peoples. Elizabeth Street is a creek full of mullet
- Tom Roberts paints a dusty gold view looking up the hill
- Can you see up by Flagstaff they’re hanging the two bawling Palawa warriors for spearing shepherds?
- 100 years ago horse shit litters this street
- Southern Cross Station sits on a wetland full of ducks but there are more stars on the hotels than you can see in the night sky
- Each stop is a dot in a circle on a painting in the dirt
- If the Casino is a gamble what is shaking hands with Batman?
- Platypus above Dight’s Falls sift sewerage after it rains
- Djadjawurung Gold and Wathaurung Wool build the Teahouse. What’ll it say in 200 years?
- Is the tram a carpet snake full of tucker – us?
- When the Wimmera mob see the parallel tracks left by Major Mitchell’s bullock carts they wonder what sort of animal leaves two deep ruts in the mud
- Graffiti is painting by uninitiated boys
- The South Melbourne Football Club Swans are gubba white
- Prince Albert never makes it to Albert Park and it takes a Scottish Gillie to stop Vicky greetin’
- What do seagull egg eaters from St Kilda in the Hebrides think of this turbid bay?
- Barak’s uncles trade wives for peace. Now transvestites turn tricks for junk
- I used to act for their dealers up the road.