- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 88: TRANSQUEER with Q Eades and S Barnes (submit now!) 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz and H Isemonger(coming soon!) 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith Fiona Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith Vladimir Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith Judith Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith Keri Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with Dan Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with Pam Brown 52.0: TOIL with Carol Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with Luke Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with Bonny Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with John Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with Tracy Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with Corey Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with Michael Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with Felicity Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with Jan Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with Derek Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with Kent MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with Ann Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with Gig Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with Duncan Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with Kent MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with Libby Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with Sarah Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with Sam Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with Astrid Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with Sean Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with Alan Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with Jill Jones
- Introduction to Marjon Mossammaparast’s That Sight
- Introduction to Elena Gomez’s Body of Work
- Review Short: Oscar Schwartz’s The Honeymoon Stage
- Review Short: Philip Mead’s Zanzibar Light
- Carmine Frascarelli Reviews Nguyễn Tiên Hoàng
- Review Short: Therese Lloyd’s The Facts and Helen Heath’s Are Friends Electric?
- Review Short: Selina Tusitala Marsh’s Tightrope
- Review Short: Charmaine Papertalk-Green’s and John Kinsella’s False Claims of Colonial Thieves
- Review Short: Andy Jackson’s Music Our Bodies Can’t Hold
- Review Short: Rachael Mead’s The Flaw in the Pattern and Philip Nielsen’s Wildlife of Berlin
- Johanna Featherstone Reviews History and the Poet
- Submission to Cordite 88: TRANSQUEER
- Review Short: Shastra Deo’s The Agonist
- Review Short: Tracy Ryan’s The Water Bearer
- Review Short: Bulky News Press Chapbooks from Andrew Pascoe, Chris Brown and Marty Hiatt
- Review Short: Susan Hawthorn’s Dark Matters
- 12 Works by Sue Kneebone
- Introduction to NO THEME VII
- Bone Shame: Grief, Te Ao Māori and the Liminal Space where Translation Fails
- Re-imagining Place: A Psychogeographic Reading of Carmine Frascarelli’s Sydney Road Poems
- ‘Geelong checks its modernist warranty’
- John Ashbery’s Humane Abstractions
- Shattered Writing: Four Translated Valerie Mejer Caso Poems from Edinburgh Notebook
- Four Translated Laia Llobera i Serra Poems
- ‘We mirror what we see’: Holly Childs Interviews Cristine Brache
- President Donald J Trump at the Western Wall, Jerusalem 2017
- Diary Poem: Uses of Dreams
We are looking for digital writing that is any combination of visual, variable, playful, political, procedural, conceptual, computational or performative.
Melbourne-based Benjamin Laird writes computer programs and electronic poetry, which he discusses here in the first of a new, occasional blog series looking at the writing practice of contemporary Australian poets.
Twenty years ago, if you published a quarterly literary journal, you could be certain what that meant: four issues a year. When Anna Hedigan wrote her overview of journals and their web presence eight years ago not much had changed. The publishers’ attitude to the online space was that it was essentially a placeholder for the print journal.