No end if fits tail a swarm. Ra stops
to house heat, lines rap across IP loco,
torpedo, teargas. A ‘Parc de Nord’ spilled Om.
Reeled inset ibis eats — flee it nude!
Lite-sabre laser spots play about. Teats ahoy!
A piled table greens, and — oh! —
gnu gods appall, li-knack car crawl lams.
Gulfless time rats race to tase me.
If only diet is, eh, trap not esteemed is?
A sad ab sags unabed. Deer sleep tidal at rams.
Dora was onus, rime-top, otiose in tuna trauma.
I wondered ampered as a crone, dross imperial on my hand.
Spank car wrote of traps. I spark eros, ere sore star desire time.
Mo hetup error, retool, live! Ewe be wrong, obstinate egg of fire!
Ebb empire hand, ill ire ‘pon God.
Dab at pan, I saw one ill apsis stop.
Back, cape rot! Toll old Amos, spin.
Nips so mad. LOL. Lot tore pack cab.
Pots, Sis, pal lie. No was I. Nap.
Ta Bad Dog. No Peril Lid, na, he rip me.
Nab beer if fog. Gee. Tan its Bognor!
We be weevil. Loot, err, or repute home.
Mite rise drats eros, ere sore kraps is part.
Foe tor wrack naps. DNA hymn. O lair EP,
Miss Orden Orca, Sade Rep. Made red,
Now I am. U art a nut, Nie Soi, to pot emir sun.
O, saw a rod, smart a lad! It peels reed.
Deb anus gas bad as a side meet set on par.
The site, idyl? No! Fie mesa, tote car!
Star emits self. Lug. Small war crack can kill
Lapp, as do gung-ho DNA. Sneer.
Gelb at deli pay, oh Asta! Et tu, O bay?
Alp stop, resaler base tiled. Untie elf’s teas.
I bite, snide leer. Model lips droned
crap as a great ode. Protocol: piss, or cap arse.
Nil tea. He, sou-hot, spots arm,
raw Sali at stiff id neon.
- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 91: NO THEME VIIISUBMIT to C Gaskin 90: MONSTERwith N Curnow, coming soon! 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith Fiona Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith Vladimir Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith Judith Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith Keri Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with Dan Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with Pam Brown 52.0: TOIL with Carol Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with Luke Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with Bonny Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with John Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with Tracy Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with Corey Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with Michael Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with Felicity Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with Jan Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with Derek Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with Kent MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with Ann Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with Gig Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with Duncan Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with Kent MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with Libby Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with Sarah Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with Sam Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with Astrid Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with Sean Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with Alan Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with Jill Jones
- Review Short: Simeon Kronenberg’s Distance
- Review Short: Judith Beveridge’s Sun Music: New and Selected Poems
- Melody Paloma Reviews Keri Glastonbury
- Submission to Cordite 91: NO THEME VIII
- Judith Bishop Reviews Phillip Hall’s Fume
- Bella Li on as Associate Publisher
- Alex Creece on as Production Editor
- Review Short: Diane Fahey’s November Journal and Carmen Leigh Keates’s Meteorites
- Review Short: Vahni Capildeo’s Seas and Trees and Jennifer Harrison’s Air Variations
- To Outlive a Home: Poetics of a Crumbling Domestic
- ‘The Rally Is Calling’: Dashiell Moore Interviews Lionel Fogarty
- Jackie Ryan: Teaser to Burger Force 3
- Dispatch from the Future Fish
- Introduction to Cordite 89: DOMESTIC
- 7 Portraits by Ali Gumillya Baker
- Selections from 3 Yhonnie Scarce Series
- Kathy Acker and The Viewing Room
- To Live There: on ‘Dispatch from the Future Fish’
- The Wild Workshop: The Ghost of a Brontëan Childhood in the Life of Dorothy Hewett
- Externalising the Symptom: Radicalised Youth and The Membrane
- On Deep Breaths and Friends Forever: Im/materiality and Mis/communication in Happy Angels Revisited
- Letter to Anne Carson: Work of Remembrance and Mourning
- Translated Extracts from Chantal Danjou
- Translations from Old English
- The Poets: Pejk Malinovski Self-translates
- Carnage, Crosses and Curiosity: 13 Images by Yvette Holt
- Body of Sound