No end if fits tail a swarm. Ra stops
to house heat, lines rap across IP loco,
torpedo, teargas. A ‘Parc de Nord’ spilled Om.
Reeled inset ibis eats — flee it nude!
Lite-sabre laser spots play about. Teats ahoy!
A piled table greens, and — oh! —
gnu gods appall, li-knack car crawl lams.
Gulfless time rats race to tase me.
If only diet is, eh, trap not esteemed is?
A sad ab sags unabed. Deer sleep tidal at rams.
Dora was onus, rime-top, otiose in tuna trauma.
I wondered ampered as a crone, dross imperial on my hand.
Spank car wrote of traps. I spark eros, ere sore star desire time.
Mo hetup error, retool, live! Ewe be wrong, obstinate egg of fire!
Ebb empire hand, ill ire ‘pon God.
Dab at pan, I saw one ill apsis stop.
Back, cape rot! Toll old Amos, spin.
Nips so mad. LOL. Lot tore pack cab.
Pots, Sis, pal lie. No was I. Nap.
Ta Bad Dog. No Peril Lid, na, he rip me.
Nab beer if fog. Gee. Tan its Bognor!
We be weevil. Loot, err, or repute home.
Mite rise drats eros, ere sore kraps is part.
Foe tor wrack naps. DNA hymn. O lair EP,
Miss Orden Orca, Sade Rep. Made red,
Now I am. U art a nut, Nie Soi, to pot emir sun.
O, saw a rod, smart a lad! It peels reed.
Deb anus gas bad as a side meet set on par.
The site, idyl? No! Fie mesa, tote car!
Star emits self. Lug. Small war crack can kill
Lapp, as do gung-ho DNA. Sneer.
Gelb at deli pay, oh Asta! Et tu, O bay?
Alp stop, resaler base tiled. Untie elf’s teas.
I bite, snide leer. Model lips droned
crap as a great ode. Protocol: piss, or cap arse.
Nil tea. He, sou-hot, spots arm,
raw Sali at stiff id neon.
- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 93: PEACHSUBMIT to L Van, G Mouratidis, L Toong 92: NO THEME VIIICOMING SOON with C Gaskin 91: MONSTERwith N Curnow 90: AFRO AUSTRALIANwith S Umar 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith F Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith V Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith J Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith K Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with D Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with P Brown 52.0: TOIL with C Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with L Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with B Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with J Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with T Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with C Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with M Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with F Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with J Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with D Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with K MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with A Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with G Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with D Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with K MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with L Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with S Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with S Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with A Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with S Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with A Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with J Jones
- Jennifer Mackenzie Reviews Elif Sezen’s A little book of unspoken history
- Introduction to Charmaine Papertalk Green’s Nganajungu Yagu
- Brigid Magner Reviews Michele Leggott’s Vanishing Points and Elizabeth Smither’s Night Horse
- Jack Kelly Reviews Liam Ferney’s Hot Take
- Submission to Cordite 93: PEACH
- Introduction to Cordite 91: MONSTER
- Poetry, Whatsoever: Blake, Blau DuPlessis, and an Expansive Definition of the Poem
- On Being Sanguine: Two Years of Panic and a Response to Terror in Christchurch
- A Deaf Rough Trade: Defending Poetry to ‘regular people’
- 12 Panels by Chris Gooch
- 5 Translated Yosuke Tanaka Poems
- A Buzz in the Retina: On Translating Luljeta Lleshanaku
- ‘That is some crafty bite’: Trisha Pender Interviews Melinda Bufton
- ‘You’re never disembodied from the action’: Dylan Frusher Interviews Judith Beveridge
- Excerpts from Neon Daze
- Chorography and Toute-eau in the Waters of Lower Murray Country
- 6 Poems from Robin M Eames
- Aussi / Or: Un Coup de dés and Mistranslation in the Antipodes
- Every other Friday
- I Still Love Without My Head
- Heath Ledger’s Joker
- Only fair
- small town lazarus
- from Red Black & Blues