- A. Frances Johnson Reviews Jill Jones
- Review Short: Toby Davidson’s ‘Beast Language’
- Michael Farrell Reviews MTC Cronin
- Justin Clemens Reviews Pam Brown and Ken Bolton
- Andy Jackson Reviews Kevin Brophy and Nathan Curnow
- Suspensions of the Real
- Too East Coast?
- Review Short: Lachlan Brown’s ‘Limited Cities’
- Review Short: Toby Fitch’s ‘Rawshock’
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open!
- Ratbag Editorial
- Bev Braune Reviews Kate Lilley
- A Poetics of The Naughty
- Small to Medium Enterprise
- National Anthems (2)
- Cordite Scholarly Submissions (1)
- Naomi Beth Wakan: I have just been sent two volumes from Alba Press for review. They are David Cobb’s...
- Front page alternate (2)
- Suspensions of the Real (3)
- Gina K: Thanks for the awesome article / summary / recount / poetic inspiration, Jacinta. Your equation referring to...
- Felicity Plunkett: Thanks for such an evocative summary, Jacinta. A lot to reflect on — and congratulations to...
- Kristin Hannaford: A really interesting re-cap of the symposium. Wish I was there!
- Submission to Cordite 43: MASQUE is now open! (1)
- Emblem: Is the phantasmagoria of north-north-west masked poetic fare suggested here rijidij; or when it comes to it...
- Pacific Solution 3 (2)
- ezo: Naru is in Nagasaki, nauru in the pacific – a symbolic reference to second world war??? Nauru has never...
- IWD: Murder, She Wrote (2)
- Sharaon Mousmini: Yes I have just got a copy of Women’s Work through Pax Press and I was also at the launch...
- Nativism and the Interlocutor (2)
- Josephine WIlson: I want to thank the writer for this fine piece. It deserves many readers.
- On Not Having Encountered Snow, Aged 43 (1)
- Justin Lowe: Brilliant mate.
- Postcards from ‘The Neon Cactus’ (2)
- Bradley Roberts: Great poem. I lived in Finland or eighteen months. Wonderful land
- Five O’Clock at the River (6)
- Martha Landman: Profound! Rich with images. Imaginative; so human.
- Michael Farrell on MTC Cronin: http://t.co/BQvy92uAsv #poetry #australiapoetry about 2 days ago
- A. Frances Johnson on Jill Jones: http://t.co/WNFwTsNjT9 #poetry #australiapoetry about 2 days ago
- Down to three weeks left to submit to Issue 43: MASQUE with Ann Vickery: http://t.co/uCdcWbhkLT about 2 days ago
- Cordite 41: TRANSPACIFIC is now live! - http://t.co/3fch0GO0f9 11:50:02 PM March 31, 2013
- Jacinta Le Plastrier on Women's Work and a Modern Classic: http://t.co/4pe2VzqSsg @AusWomenWriters @Women_on_IWD 07:53:24 AM March 25, 2013
Oilskin keeping out the cold the muscles in his legs wearing down through the under 12s, netball, under 14s, under 18s, reserves and finally seniors around two. A job we all expect somebody to do. A man who complements the …
White overalls, rubber boots and a hairnet a red surname sewn into the chest pocket – I was ready. To sacrifice sunlight for the punishing noise of steel clanging on steel, revolving guillotine blades carving lengths of cheese the pressure …
Grinding your teeth as you pursue the unobtainable, the deep, tossing and turning the fear of entering a class, your voice rising in self-doubt as students walk out, their complaints minuted. You've become a teacher cornered in the staff room; …
A sense of haste helps me slide across the floorboards, stack the dishwasher, clear benches, return salt, pepper and oil to their rightful places. Nostalgia has its purposes; each song a key to an other self I fall into, or …
The roads we drive on are breaking apart. Potholes riddle the surface, corrugations catch us out. Each road is a waking dream, each road is a ruin we're learning to trust. Every few weeks the council seals the damage with …
With the death of Elvis I could no longer believe. Since listening to Flaming Star on a winter Saturday, 1973 I had been a sucker for his elegies. Suspicious Minds took me out of the paddocks and into a bedroom …