Xmas Fun is dedicated to the child in all of us.
The Return of Anti-Christmas Satan Claus
increases spam by 650 percent
Santa on sled
Santa In and Out,
a contact Santa page
Email Santa a
Pre-lit Artificial Chrismas Tree
or The Singing Christmas Tree
and the Song Nut case
which reconnects carols with dancing
Christmas Music for la femme active
The 2002 Patriotic Chrismas Holiday
[Nightmare Before Xmas]
Christmas Seals Fight Big Tobacco,
Bad Air and the Asthma Epidemic
Koala Christmas Decorations
CHRISTMAS FIGURINES [Pokemon]
FUNKY TREES FOR A COOL YULE
Adopt a Tree: The Christmas Trees
will be back again next year!!
We have all the Favorite recipes
for your Welsh Terrier Xmas:
Starters. Freshly Prepared Soup of the Day.
Crispy Sesame Chicken Fillets,
Cucumber and Chilli Salad.
Tomato, Mozzarella and Avocado Salad
A Very Veggie Chrismas
For a lighter view of the holidays
entertain the idea of a xmas boycott:
use Xmas Dingbats against
the compulsory Christmas giftgiving madness
and the Nightmare Before
Let's have a Consumer Holiday
Christmas Eve Superstitions
Sinking Trees And Rolling Eggs:
Sammy, the Christmas Snake
Jolly Holly, An Elf Named
Freddie Eddie, the Elk
O Little Town Of Cyberspace!
Xmas Fun – Christmas All Year Round!
liqueur cakes and puddings
can be personalisedg
to your requirements
Ho!Ho!Ho! for $20.00/pack
delivered by HB-X04 Reindeer
with the Xmas Stars Award.
Stop dreaming of a white Christmas
or Celebrating Christmas in Mexico
for xmas come to murwillumbah
in the beautiful tweed valley,
tropical new south wales
Do a Hand crafted christmas on your
According to los
“Doce principios del Budismo”
formulados por Chrismas
Click here for 5,000 Christmas Decorations
The gift is in the packaging!!!
Secretary's Day Sorry Thank You
Thanksgiving Valentine Wedding
Mothers Day New Baby:
You Millennium Bugs
Get Well Halloween Hello Love
Xmas Top duck the most useless
gift you've ever received:
Morty's Flash Crap. Flying Morty.
Evil Dead Monsters Inc. Teletubbies.
Giant Cheeseburger Noise Maker.
huge success of Oddworld
Big DumpTruck's Charlie Brown
Christmas in the Slovak Tradition.
Christos Razdajetsja! Slavite Jeho!
[Christ is Born! Glorify Him!]!
Send a Polish Christmas Postcard
Over the Internet!
Xmas will be Mystified.
[ Diese Seite Uebersetzen ]
- FREE: 20 Poets anthology
- 93: PEACHSUBMIT to L Van, G Mouratidis, L Toong 92: NO THEME VIIICOMING SOON with C Gaskin 91: MONSTERwith N Curnow 90: AFRO AUSTRALIANwith S Umar 89: DOMESTICwith N Harkin 88: TRANSQUEERwith S Barnes and Q Eades 87: DIFFICULTwith O Schwartz & H Isemonger 86: NO THEME VIIwith L Gorton 85: PHILIPPINESwith Mookie L and S Lua 84: SUBURBIAwith L Brown and N O'Reilly 83: MATHEMATICSwith F Hile 82: LANDwith J Stuart and J Gibian 81: NEW CARIBBEANwith V Lucien 80: NO THEME VIwith J Beveridge 57.1: EKPHRASTICwith C Atherton and P Hetherington 57: CONFESSIONwith K Glastonbury 56: EXPLODE with D Disney 55.1: DALIT / INDIGENOUSwith M Chakraborty and K MacCarter 55: FUTURE MACHINES with Bella Li 54: NO THEME V with F Wright and O Sakr 53.0: THE END with P Brown 52.0: TOIL with C Jenkins 51.1: UMAMI with L Davies and Lifted Brow 51.0: TRANSTASMAN with B Cassidy 50.0: NO THEME IV with J Tranter 49.1: A BRITISH / IRISH with M Hall and S Seita 49.0: OBSOLETE with T Ryan 48.1: CANADA with K MacCarter and S Rhodes 48.0: CONSTRAINT with C Wakeling 47.0: COLLABORATION with L Armand and H Lambert 46.1: MELBOURNE with M Farrell 46.0: NO THEME III with F Plunkett 45.0: SILENCE with J Owen 44.0: GONDWANALAND with D Motion 43.1: PUMPKIN with K MacCarter 43.0: MASQUE with A Vickery 42.0: NO THEME II with G Ryan 41.1: RATBAGGERY with D Hose 41.0: TRANSPACIFIC with J Rowe and M Nardone 40.1: INDONESIA with K MacCarter 40.0: INTERLOCUTOR with L Hart 39.1: GIBBERBIRD with S Gory 39.0: JACKPOT! with S Wagan Watson 38.0: SYDNEY with A Lorange 37.1: NEBRASKA with S Whalen 37.0: NO THEME! with A Wearne 36.0: ELECTRONICA with J Jones
- Introduction to Zenobia Frost’s After the Demolition
- Phillip Hall Reviews Robert Harris’s The Gang of One: Selected Poems
- Adam Ford Reviews Rae White’s Milk Teeth and Anders Villani’s Aril Wire
- Jennifer Mackenzie Reviews Elif Sezen’s A little book of unspoken history
- Introduction to Charmaine Papertalk Green’s Nganajungu Yagu
- Brigid Magner Reviews Michele Leggott’s Vanishing Points and Elizabeth Smither’s Night Horse
- Jack Kelly Reviews Liam Ferney’s Hot Take
- Submission to Cordite 93: PEACH
- Introduction to Cordite 91: MONSTER
- Poetry, Whatsoever: Blake, Blau DuPlessis, and an Expansive Definition of the Poem
- On Being Sanguine: Two Years of Panic and a Response to Terror in Christchurch
- A Deaf Rough Trade: Defending Poetry to ‘regular people’
- 12 Panels by Chris Gooch
- 5 Translated Yosuke Tanaka Poems
- A Buzz in the Retina: On Translating Luljeta Lleshanaku
- ‘That is some crafty bite’: Trisha Pender Interviews Melinda Bufton
- ‘You’re never disembodied from the action’: Dylan Frusher Interviews Judith Beveridge
- Excerpts from Neon Daze
- Chorography and Toute-eau in the Waters of Lower Murray Country
- 6 Poems from Robin M Eames
- Aussi / Or: Un Coup de dés and Mistranslation in the Antipodes
- Every other Friday
- I Still Love Without My Head
- Heath Ledger’s Joker
- Only fair