Submission to Issue 43: MASQUE, poetry guest-edited by Ann Vickery, is now open. Submission to this issue will close at 11.59pm Melbourne time on 14 June, 2013.
We hope to make the experience of contributing your work to Cordite Poetry Review as simple and straightforward as possible. If, however, you do encounter problems, please contact us by email.
The following conditions apply to all poetry submissions:
1. All works will be selected anonymously. Do not print your name on your submission document!
2. Cordite only accepts unpublished works, and will not consider simultaneously submitted works.
3. Please send a maximum of three (3) poems per submission.
4. For international submitters, if you have a work in the current issue and the previous issue, please wait until the next submissions window to submit again.
5. Please send your works in one (1) Word (.doc / .docx) or RTF document. PDF cannot be accepted. If you want to submit the full number of poems allowable, please be sure they’re ALL on one document.