1. We will only read submissions sent during our official submission periods.
2. Cordite now maintains an anonymous submissions policy. This means that the guest editor for each issue does not know the identities of contributors until after the final selections have been made.
3. Simultaneous submissions or previously published material will not be considered. This includes works published in print and web journals but does not apply to material first published on personal blogs.
4. Please place up to FIVE (5) poems in ONE (1) Word or RTF document, with no identifying details in the document itself.
5. Please use our online submission form to submit your work.
6. If you have used the online submission form, you will receive an automatically-generated email acknowledging receipt of your submission. We ask that you allow at least four weeks after the closing date to receive further news on the status of your submission.
7. We regret that we are not able to offer feedback on individual poems.
8. We will accept submissions from any place on planet earth. Thanks to the generous support of the Australia Council for the Arts we are able to offer payment to our Australian contributors.
9. And that is all.